Boundless Tera Dual Use - Convection vaporizer for on the go
The Boundless Tera s a pure convection vaporizer. In comparison to the CFX the heating element has been further optimized. This will vaporize the herbs even more efficiently. The Tera is a vaporizer suitable for both herbs and concentrates. It has a cool minimalistic design, combined with great features such as a haptic feedback and precise temperature control. The steam quality is excellent. In our test, we could enjoy enormous, good-tasting clouds of vapour. Through the two different mouthpieces and the waterfilteradapter, everyone can vaporize in his preferred way. The Boundless Tera is for everyone, whether beginner or veteran, but especially for those looking for big clouds in a portable vaporizer. If that's your first vaporizer, then check out our Vaporizer guide Here you will find out everything to make the entry or change to vaporizers as easy as possible.
Design and manufacturing quality of the Boundless Tera
The curvy and ergonomic design feels comfortable to hold. But the weight and the size do not make the Tera the first choice when it comes to portability. Due to the high quality workmanship you always have a secure feeling during transport. Thanks to the curve cut into the case, it is still easy to hold in the hand. The unit feels sturdy and solid. A magnetic connection secures the flap which covers the 18650 batteries. At the top of the Tera vaporizer you will find three buttons. These buttons control all important functions.
Performance and vapor quality of the Tera
When it comes to vapor production, the Tera does not have to hide against other devices like the Solo 2 or the Mighty. For best vapes draw long and steady to produce vapor. With short draws, you will only have small clouds. Unfortunately, the glass mouthpiece offers little cooling between the heating chamber and the lips. But the taste is tastier than with the plastic mouthpiece. The water filter adapter we like the most. This gives you a pleasant and gentle vapor even at higher temperatures. The vapor feels a bit harsh on the finish. For the best result, we recommend to stir the herbs to ensure even vaporisation.
Pure convection heating
The advantage of true convection heating, as found in the Boundless Tera Vaporizer, is that it is an on-demand vapor system. This means that the herbs only evaporate when really inhaled. This ensures optimal use. The heating element is heated from ceramic that does not come into direct contact with the heating chamber or the herbs. The heating chamber is made of aluminum which supports the heating process. The chamber remains warm when inhaled, preventing major temperature fluctuations resulting in a more efficient session.
This portable vaporizer has an insulated air path that separates the airflow from the electronics. This prevents unpleasant tastes or even harmful byproducts. The airway is made of stainless steel and is very resistant. In addition, it has excellent thermal retention properties. The inlet can be seen on the bottom of the unit and in use it offers a nice, open draw.
Digital display on the top of the device
The big display on top of the device makes it easy to check the temperature or battery charge while vaping. The device vibrates when starting or shutting off.
Easy adjustable temperature
The Tera can be operated between 60° and 220° C and at 260° C in concentrate mode. It heats up quickly and is ready within 30 - 45 seconds. The amount of vapor depends on the heating level and the quality of the herbs.
The Tera comes with a variety of mouthpieces that perform different and thus provide many opportunities to vaporize the herbs.
- Mouthpiece made of plastic - can be turned into your favorite position and is ideal for vaporizing on the go
- Glass mouthpiece - provides a cleaner airway and better taste than the standard mouthpiece.
- Water filter adapter - allows water filtration for a pure, pleasantly cool and tasty steam with your favorite waterpipe
The Boundless Tera comes with two replaceable 18650 batteries. They allow a quick heat-up time of about 30 seconds and a longer battery life. Perfect for a short trip including overnight stay. Simply release the magnetic back panel, insert fresh batteries and continue to vaporize. It fits any 18650 battery, but we recommend using the original LG 2500mAh battery or our special battery for even longer battery life. In our function test, the batteries lasted about 50 - 60 minutes which corresponds to 6 to 9 sessions.
How to use the Boundless Tera
The device is turned on by clicking the power button 5 times in succession. With the arrow keys, the temperature between 60 ° and 220 ° Celsius can be controlled easily and very accurately. Pressing the arrow keys simultaneously switches between Celsius and Fahrenheit. To heat up the device, the power button must be pressed for about 3 seconds. The unit will exit sleep mode and start heating up to the set temperature. We recommend long and gentle inhalation. The display can be mirrored by pressing the "+" button 3 times. That is also the reason why the temperature setting on this side is a bit delayed. We recommend a temperature setting of 190° - 210° Celsius for very good vapor production. After 5 minutes of continuous operation, the device turns off. Thus, a secure use is guaranteed.
Operation with herbs
- Remove the mouthpiece from the appliance and fill the herbal chamber. Chamber has to be completely filled up
- The dabbing aid can be used to lightly squeeze the herbs. Do not press too hard, because the air must be able to spread evenly thru the chamber.
- Turn on the unit and set the desired temperature by pressing the arrow keys
- Press the power button for about 3 seconds to "ignite" the heating element
- Once the desired temperature is reached, it can be inhaled
- The herbs should be stirred for the best result
- Use the concentrate pad to reduce the chamber size and use less herbs
Operation with concentrates
- Remove the mouthpiece from the device and insert the concentrate pad
- Now wax or oil can be dripped onto the pad with the help of the dabber. Just put the pad in the chamber. Then replace the mouthpiece
- Pressing the power button 3 times activates the concentrate mode
- The vaporizer starts to heat immediately
- When the temperature reaches 260° Celsius, inhalation can begin
Main features of the Boundless Tera at a glance
- 100% convection heating for smoother vapor and more even evaporation in the chamber
- Replaceable 18650 batteries with 2500 mAh capacity
- Can be used with herbs, extracts and resins
- large temperature range for herbs
- Waterfilter-adapter suitable for almost every waterfilter
- Safe and convenient magnetic closures for mouthpiece and batteries
- Easy to fill and easy maintenance
- The LCD display ensures a precise temperature control of 60 - 220 degrees Celsius / 260 degrees Celsius for concentrates
- Charging via USB connection possible
- Good taste and high vapor production
- 3 years manufacturer warranty
- Length: 110 mm
- Width: 40 mm
- Depth: 55 mm
- Weight: 317 g (0,7 lbs)
What comes in the box
- 1 x Boundless Tera Vaporizer
- 1 x water pipe adapter suitable for 18/14/10 cut
- 1 x glass Mouthpiece
- 5 x stainless steel strainers for the herbal chamber
- 2 x Sieves for the mouthpiece
- 1 x Concentrate pad made of stainless steel
- 1 x cleaning brush
- 1 x dabbing tool
- 2 x 18650 2500mAh Batteries from LG
- 1 x micro USB charging cable
- 1 x User manual ( DE / EN / ES )
Tips and tricks in dealing with the tera from Boundless Technology
- We recommend sterilizing the device before first use in order to remove odors and residues from production. You can also run the device without herbs three circles at the highest setting (260 ° C) until it switches off automatically
- Clean the heating chamber with the supplied brush (DO NOT USE WHEN HERBCHAMBER IS HOT!!) or a cotton swab soaked in alcohol to ensure best air circulation and vapor production. The glass mouthpiece and the water filter adapter can be inserted directly in alcohol.
- batteries should always be married. Take care when buying new ones. Use these always together in the device.
The Boundless Tera is a great high performance convection vaporizer for herbs and concentrates. It supplied efficient vapor everytime we used it. It is suitable for those who are looking for a mobile Vaporizer which heats up quickly, is easy to use and delivers high quality vapor. The cleaning is very easy to do. Even if according to the manufacturer no more harmful substances are present (Teflon in the heating chamber was replaced by stainless steel and the amount of silicone is reduced to a minimum), it smells in our opinion a bit strange when unpacking. After a few sterilisation processes, the odor will evaporate. We can still recommend the Tera Vaporizer.
|Heat Up Time:||0 - 30 seconds|
|Automatic Switch Off:||Yes|
|Inhalation Method:||Directly on the device|
|Energy Source:||Micro-USB Battery|
|Material:||Plastic Glass Stainless Steel|
|Pass Through Function:||No|
|Type of Device:||Portable|
|Adjustable Temperature:||Vibration Stepless (digital display)|
|Use with:||Hash Cannabis Cannabis & Concentrates Concentrates Herbs|
|Größe & Form:||Big (portable)|
|Temperature Range:||till 260°C|
|Product weight:||0,28 Kg|