Finally - what Vapers were looking for. A vaporizer for herbs that screws into any mod and delivers powerful and incredibly delicious vapor at the touch of a button. The Splinter is incredibly efficient, as pure convection heat means that the herbs are heated at the touch of a button - so nothing is wasted!
The Splinter is lovingly handcrafted by RastaBuddhaTao. It consists of a carved wooden body, which gives this vaporizer a natural and high-quality feeling. The purity of the vapor is increased by the glass chamber, which is equipped with a 19mm cut and a glass mouthpiece.
Splinter Z - The Big Brother:
The Splinter Z is the powerful big brother of the Splinter. The steam quality is proportional to the surface of the heater and that of the Z is almost twice as large as the surface of the normal splinter. This leads to a more uniform evaporation and thus to a cleaner, cleaner taste.
- Screw the splinter directly onto your 510 Boxmod
- Very good flavour due to convection
- Generates a lot of steam
- Easy to operate
Operation of the Splinter:
The Splinter is best used with mods in Watt mode and settings up to 45W. The mouthpiece connector of the splitter is NOT a standard size of 18.8 mm. When using standard adapters, the glass mouthpiece will be excessively loaded and may break. Only use adapters and mouthpieces designed for the Splinter.
The Splinter is screwed directly onto your Boxmod with 510 connector. We recommend starting with a low wattage and then slowly working your way up to your sweetspot. Two air holes give you control over the draught. Try out what suits you best here.
- Screw the splinter onto your boxmod
- Place the sieve into the mouthpiece
- The ground herbs are packed directly into the domestic sieve. Do not press!
- Place the mouthpiece on the wooden body
- Switch on box mod and set watt power
- The splinter can be preheated for approx. 5 seconds
- It can be inhaled deeply and for a long time
- Everual stirring of the herbs increases the efficiency of the evaporation
- Low: 20-35 watts for 120 - 175 °C
- Medium: 25-35 Watt for 150 - 205 °C
- High: 35-45 Watt for 175 - 230 °C
The splinter should always cool down before you unscrew it from your mod!
Video for operation:
In this video you can watch the usage of the Splinter.
Cleaning the Splinter is child's play. The glass mouthpiece and the dome sieve can easily be placed in isopropyl alcohol. You can brush the wooden body occasionally. The device should be cooled down before!
- 1 x Splinter (Blackwood) or Splinter Z (Bubinga) (please select above)
- 2 x glass mouthpiece
- 3 x domestic sieve
- 1 x mixing rod
- 1 x fabric bag
- 1 year warranty, without interior glazing
Please note: Boxmod not included!
Our conclusion on the splinter:
The Splinter from RBT is a great option for people who already have a Boxmod. The taste of pure convection steam really convinced us. Easy operation and uncomplicated cleaning are further plus points.