De Verdamper Deluxe Vaporizer
â The De Verdamper Deluxe is made of borosilicate glass and is manufactured in the EU. Glassware can basically have traces of manufacturing, this includes air pockets, air bubbles and traces of manufacturing. These are not defects, it is handwork which is very difficult to do. Glass is under tension and can break at the slightest impact against hard objects. Always handle glass with care. There is no warranty on glass breakage. 2 year warranty on all electrical components.
Why buy a Verdamper Deluxe?
The heating element is made of nickel chrome and is very neatly encased in a "glass in glass" mount. The cables are exemplary encased in silicone. The vaporizer only requires a low voltage of 12 volts. The temperature is quickly reached and remains constant, by laying on the hand the temperature is increased by about 10 ° C. The herbal head offers a large filling volume for long vapor sessions.
The vapor is generated by the generous water and air volume with a decent vacuum and is very pleasant and flavorful. The Verdamper has a 18.8 mm standard cut for the mouthpiece. It is obvious to adapt here instead of the glass tube a hose with a glass olive, that makes the Verdamper Deluxe a comfortable vaporizer water pipe.
The design of the water tank resembles an Afghan water pipe, for best negative pressure and draw.
The small variant of the vaporizer is also already really big: 58 cm high and 13 cm measures the bottom in diameter. The large variant of the vaporizer is 63 cm high and much more bulbous the bottom measures about 16 cm in diameter.
De Verdamper controller
The regulator has no temperature control! It only displays the voltage of 3-12.3 volts!
The 12 volt power supply works from 100-220 volt and can regulate the voltage from 3-12,3 volts, so already at 11,8 volts an optimal temperature of about 190°C is reached and at 12,3 volts a maximum temperature of 205°C is reached.
We recommend, with a well-filled bowl, approx. 11.8 volts as the standard setting. Higher settings are suitable for smaller quantities, oils or solid materials.
The values and temperatures given here have been determined by us and are guidelines for your settings.
- 10 Volt = 170°C Light vapor
- 11 Volt = 180°C Light vapor to medium vapor
- 12 Volt = 190°C Dense vapor
- 12.3 Volts = 205°C Powerful vapor (Attention use this setting only for oils or concentrates).
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Heating element complete with cable (silicone coated)
- 1 x Verdamper water container 1500 ml or 2000 ml
- 1 x Bowl with 18er and 28er NS incl. sieve
- 1 x Suction tube with 18er NS
- 1 x Immersion tube with 18er and 28er NS
- 1 x Glass grease for the cut on the bowl
- 1 x Brush set (consisting of 3 brushes)
- 1 x Power supply with regulation 100-220V / 3-12,3V
- 1 x Manual in English, Spanish and Dutch
Spare parts and accessories:
Looking for spare parts & accessories for the De Verdamper? We have what you need.