Enecta CBDay Plus Full Spectrum Hemp Oil
Enecta CBDay Plus is a premium natural full spectrum CBD oil extracted from Enecta's proprietary strain: Enectaliana.
CBDay Plus is a premium CBD oil that integrates all the molecules found in the cannabis plant. The carefully balanced chemical compounds of cannabinoids and natural terpenes allow for an effective entourage effect.
Advantages of Enecta CBDay Plus:
- CBDay Plus contains the optimal proportions of active ingredients for those who want to enhance the beneficial properties of CBD through the Entourage Effect. It is designed to help counteract stress and restore physical as well as mental energy naturally.
- CBDay Plus is not extracted from conventional commercial hemp. Enecta uses Enectaliana, one of their proprietary strains that is the result of years of research. Enectaliana is the first variety developed specifically for extraction to make it into the EU Variety Catalog.
- For the production of CBDay Plus, Enecta uses an innovative extraction method consisting of only one phase. Thus, the properties of all the molecules contained in Enectaliana are preserved.
- Each product is analyzed in third-party laboratories to guarantee maximum safety and transparency to customers.
- Enecta CBD products, Full Spectrum CBD oils included, are available at an ethical price - the most accessible in Europe.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil: What is it?
Full Spectrum CBD oil contains all the therapeutic active ingredients of the hemp plant. Don't worry, the THC content remains below 0.2% here as well. So you can benefit from the therapeutic properties of both CBD and the other cannabinoids and terpenes without worrying about possible side effects. The synergistic effect of these molecules, which enhances the effects of cannabidiol, is usually referred to as the Entourage Effect.
What is the Entourage Effect?
Roughly speaking, the Entourage Effect corresponds to the effect obtained by the interaction of various cannabinoids and terpenes. This is much stronger than that of CBD Isolate. CBDay Plus 5% has a relatively high CBD content. This is accompanied by a select terpene profile as well as various cannabinoids that do not have an intoxicating effect.
What cannabinoids are contained in CBDay Plus?
In addition to cannabidiol, whose numerous therapeutic properties we already know, CBDay Plus contains other non-psychotropic cannabinoids.
- CBG (cannabigerol): the first cannabinoid developed by the cannabis plant. This molecule is fundamental for the synthesis of the other cannabinoids, THC and CBD included. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and can help relieve both neuropathic and inflammation-related pain.
- CBC (cannabichromene): a non-psychoactive cannabinoid with interesting therapeutic properties. Much evidence points to the neuroprotective effect of CBC. Accordingly, this molecule could serve to prevent neurodegenerative diseases.
- CBN (cannabinol): a very interesting cannabinoid. Its molecular structure is very similar to that of THC. However, CBN has no intoxicating effect. Instead, it has a mild sedative effect and is not for nothing a component of CBNight.
What are terpenes and which ones can be found in CBDay Plus?
Terpenes are secondary plant compounds of Cannabis Sativa. They promote the growth of the plant and protect it from pests such as insects or fungi and other sources of stress. On the one hand, they give the plant its pleasant and characteristic smell. On the other hand, they have numerous therapeutic properties, although to a lesser extent than cannabinoids. When developing a cannabis strain for the production of Full Spectrum CBD oils, it is necessary to endow it with the appropriate terpene profile. This is because the effect of CBD is enhanced by the effect of terpenes.
Determining the terpenes of one's strain means consciously targeting them for specific characteristics and therapeutic properties. Each cannabis variety has its own terpene profile. CBDay Plus 5% is designed as a means of recovery from everyday stress. Enectaliana - the strain from which it is extracted - therefore contains the following terpenes, which are listed here in order of decreasing proportion.
Terpenes: Effects and properties:
- Beta Caryophyllene: A truly special terpene capable of directly activating CB2 receptors in the endocannabinoid system. It has mood-lifting, relaxing and calming properties and also enhances the stress-relieving effects of CBD.
- Nerolidol: The main terpene of essential oils extracted from Neroli flowers. It has a relaxing and calming effect that is a dazzling match for a product dedicated to mental well-being like CBDay Plus.
- Alpha Humulene: An extremely effective terpene used in traditional Chinese medicine. On the one hand, it exhibits anti-inflammatory properties. On the other hand, it is likely to have the same relaxing effect due to its structure, which is similar to that of beta caryophyllene.
- Bisabolol: The terpene of chamomile could not be missing, of course. We are talking about a gentle mood enhancer with calming and anxiety-relieving effects.
The terpene profile is also composed of very small amounts of limonene and myrcene. Limonene is known to increase concentration and improve mood. Myrcene has an extremely pronounced relaxing effect and promotes sleep. The terpenes and the other active ingredients contained in the hemp plant are diluted in MCT oil (from coconut oil) after extraction.
CBDay Plus properties
The entourage effect ensures that the effect of CBD is enhanced by that of the other molecules. In our case we are talking about CBG, CBC, CBN and terpenes with mainly relaxing effects. CBDay Plus naturally interacts with the receptors in our endocanabinoid system. It counteracts everyday stress and helps you feel fit and well rested.
- MCT oil (from coconut oil), hemp extract (cannabidiol).
How many drops should be taken?
CBDay Plus is a safe product. It can be taken without worrying about unwanted effects. However, the dosage should be adjusted individually based on your body's reaction to the active ingredients. Five drops a day may be the right dosage in the beginning. If necessary, we recommend increasing it until the desired effect occurs. CBDay Plus 5% should not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding under any circumstances. The same applies to all other CBD products.
What is the best way to take CBD oil Full Spectrum?
To take CBDay Plus, you have the following choice:
- Drop a few drops under your tongue and let it sit for 60 seconds.
- Add it to milk, milkshakes or ice cream.
- Note that CBDay is not water soluble, but it can be dissolved in milk.
- The packaging is also close to the environment. It is made of 30% post-consumer fiber and 70% sustainably sourced ECF (Elemental Chlorine Free) pulp.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Enecta CBDay Plus Full Spectrum Hemp Oil 10ml(CBD strength please select above ).