Arizer Solo / Air Max / Side Bubbler
We encourage everyone to enjoy a session of purified vapor at least once. You do not want to go back anymore.
Tips for handling the water filter attachment
- 1. To fill the bubbler with water, you can just let water run up into the mouthpiece opening. The water level regulates itself. Then the water filter should be thoroughly dried. Best of all, let it rest about 1 hour before use
- 2. It is best to inhale carefully and slowly. Otherwise it can happen that water is attracted into your mouth.
- 3. The water can be emptied easily. If any water remains, just blow into the filter and the water will be squeezed out.
- 4. Clean with alcohol or detergent. To do this, briefly insert the appliance and afterwards rinse with clear water. Then let it dry.
- 5. Vaporizers have electronic parts. They should never come into contact with water.
Size & Weight:
8 x 12.3 x 2 & 0.040 gram
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Arizer Solo / Air / Max Side Bubbler
|Product weight:||0,07 Kg|