Volcano Medic 2
The Volcano Medic 2 evaporator from Storz & Bickel stands for outstanding quality and functionality as well as innovation and first-class design. Since the introduction of the Volcano Medic in 2010, Storz & Bickel has continuously developed and modernized the world's first medical cannabis vaporizer. Now we present the new improved Volcano Medic 2.
It features a new and modern dual inhalation system and offers users up to ten times faster heat-up times and optimized airflow management. The control panels are integrated in the large display and can be controlled via touch keys. Like its predecessor, the Volcano Medic 2 allows the inhalative medical application of liquid cannabinoids dissolved in alcohol and of cannabinoids directly from dried hemp flowers. In addition to inhalation from the proven Medic Valve Balloon, the user can now inhale directly from the device via the hose unit, noiselessly and with low pull resistance.
PZN: 15885501 PPN: 111588550156
Attention: the Volcano Medic 2 has NO Bluetooth function and therefore no app.
- Precise electronic regulation
- Extra-large digital LED displays for actual and set temperature
- Evaporation temperature adjustable between 40° and 210°C
- Temperature accuracy ± 1.5°C (2.7°F)
- Display switchable between °Celsius and °Fahrenheit
- Automatic switch-off
When developing the Easy Valve, the wishes and needs of our customers were taken into account. The Easy Valve is very easy to use and requires minimal maintenance. The Easy Valve is simply replaced by a new one after it has become obsolete. The filling chamber is cleaned and reused.
The large balloon offers excellent optical control of steam development. All air and steam conducting parts of the valve systems are tasteless and food safe.
Please note, since 2017 the Easy Valve Set has a balloon with adapter ring in the scope of delivery which can be replaced similar to the Solid Valve System without buying a whole set.
- valve balloon maintenance-free
- Simple in application
- Valve and balloon connected ready for use
- Optimized cross-section of filling chamber
- Price sensitive valve balloon incl. mouthpiece allows personal use
Overview of differences in Volcano Medic & Medic 2:
|Device||Volcano Medic 2||Volcano Medic|
|Size||20,0 cm x 18,0 cm x 20,0 cm||20,0 cm x 18,0 cm x 20,0 cm|
|Weight||2.900 g||1.800 g|
|Temperature Settings||Power supply (detachable)||Power supply|
|Airflow||Balloon: Practically no pull resistance
Hose unit: 30l/minute
|Balloon: Practically no pull resistance|
|Cooling||Medic Valve Baloon & Tube Unit||Medic Valve Baloon|
|Automatic switch-off||After 30 minutes||After 30 minutes|
|Special features||Touch Display||Digital LED Display|
|WarrantyGewährleistung||3 years||3 years|
|Medic 2 filling chamber||Yes||No*|
|Medic 2 filling chamber reducer||Yes||No|
|Medic Valve Ballon Normal & XL||Yes||Yes|
|Medic Valve filling chamber||No||Yes|
|Dosing capsules||Ja (mit Reduzierer)||Ja (mit Reduzierer)|
|Tropfenkissen||Yes (with reducer)||Yes (with reducer)|
* Since the peristaltic inhalation method does not require the air pump to be switched on, it is necessary to heat the filling chamber by radiant heating (conduction) to to ensure that evaporation takes place at each train. Since the filling chamber is screwed onto the device, it ensures a stable 360 Degree rotation of the hose unit.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 St. Volcano Medic 2 Vaporizer
- 1 pc. Mains cable
- 4 pcs MEDIC VALVE balloon with mouthpiece
- 1 pc. hose unit
- 1 pc. Filling chamber(inclusive: 1 pc. Cover ring
- 1 pc. Normal sieve set (approx. Ø 30 mm)
- 1 pc. drop pad (approx. Ø 28 x 4 mm)
- 1 pc. cleaning brush)
- 1 pc. Dosing capsule adapter
- 1 pc. Dosing capsule
- 1 air filter set
- 1 herb mill (approx. Ø 59 mm)
- 1 x instructions for use ( DE / EN / FR / ES / IT / NE )
Made in Germany. Spare parts and accessories for all Volcanos you will find here.