Dreamwood Glow RCV 18 V3 Classic
Welcome to the Dreamwood RCV Box-Mod Vaporizer Attachment. The RCV stands for "Rebuildable Convection Vaporizer". For really tasty steam you only need a Box-Mod with standard threads like the iStick Pico with a power of at least 50Watt.
before first use of the Glow RCV:
- Screw the Glow vaporizer onto your battery.
- Adjust power to 30-80 watts.
- Pull the mouthpiece out of the upper part.
- Operate the fire button on the battery until the heating element starts to heat up.
- Shortly blow in to cool down and repeat.
- The heating elements must glow evenly!
Otherwise the heating pressures must be aligned, for this purpose the upper part must be removed from the base. Important: Switch off the battery before use and never touch the heating wire when the battery is switched on! When removing the upper part, wiggle slightly and turn, then check the heaters. These must be tightly screwed and must not touch anything other than the screw connection points on the + and - pole.
Adjust the heaters when necessary and then fasten them, switch on the battery and let the heaters turn on briefly at 40 watts to check if they are now evenly glowing. Switch off the battery again and carefully place the upper part on top.
You can treat the inner edge of the top with some wood wax to assemble the parts without damaging the O-rings.
The crush chamber is located in the wooden mouthpiece of the Version.
Details about the Dreamwood Glow RCV:
- Power: 30-80 Watt
- Heating element: square wire, exchangeable
- Materials: wood, stainless steel
- mouthpiece: wood
- diameter base: 22mm; cover: 27mm
- total ca.80mm
Scope of delivery:
- GLOW Vaporizer* (base with coils and wooden top)
- wooden mouthpiece
- Dreamwood Bag
- Heating pressure/coils
* We have 3 different types of wood (please choose above)