XTAR VC2SL charger for 2 batteries
This charger with LCD screen can be used for 2 18650 batteries at the same time. It shows you the charging capacity, the real-time charging current, the internal battery resistance, the USB output voltage and the current.
The modern, uncluttered LCD screen provides the most important key figures such as battery type, charging current and voltage of the batteries at a glance. Status display of charged capacity, charging current and internal resistance of the batteries are shown by pressing the soft key. Charging currents of up to 2x 1A are automatically set by measuring the resistance and continuously optimised by the VCS2SL.
Charging NIMH/NICd batteries as well as USB output (5V 1A) is a useful addition to the Xtar VCS2SL charger.
The VC2SL from Xtar is an intelligent fully automatic charger. Automatic switch-off when the batteries are fully charged as well as independently functioning charging bays are standard for all XTAR chargers.
The following lithium-ion batteries can be charged with the Xtar VC2SL:
Li-Ion: 10440 / 14500 / 14650 / 16340 / 17335 / 17500 / 17670 / 18350 / 18490 / 18500 / 18650 / 18700 / 22650 / 25500 / 26650 / 20700 / 21700.
Charging of 32650 batteries not possible.
3.6V / 3.7V Li-ion / IMR / INR / ICR.
NIMH/NiCd: AAAA / AAA / AA / A / SC / C; Ni-MH / Ni-Cd.
XTAR VC2SL Product Information:
- Charges Li-ion and NIMH batteries, with both charging bays operating independently, allowing charging of two different battery types.
- Charging current selection is automatic after checking the internal resistance. Max. charging current 2A on one bay or max. 1A per charging bay.
- Integrated USB output with power path management system allows you to charge both batteries and the external device simultaneously while the power supply is connected!
- Xtar VC2SL charger has 2 intelligent independently functioning charging bays
- LCD display with battery type, charging current and voltage of the batteries for both battery bays independently of each other.
- Power bank function with battery status display to prevent deep discharge of the batteries.
- Automatic selection of charging method.
- TC-CC-CV for Li-Ion and pulse for NIMH batteries.
- XTAR Current Buffering charging technology protects batteries from high current fluctuations while charging
- 0V activation function to save over-discharged batteries
- The Xtar VC2SL can be powered by any 5V USB adapter, recommended 5V 2.1A.
- Soft start" function, avoids battery damage caused by power surge
- IC temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Automatic charge stop, charging stops automatically when battery is full.
- Resumes charging when battery voltage is below 3.9V
- Three-stage charging algorithm
- Charging methods TC, CC CV
- Compact size
- Input: 5.0V DC/2.1A
- Charging currents: 2Ax1 / 1.0Ax2 / 0.5Ax2
- Termination (TC) at 0.5A <=>
- End-of-charge voltage Li-Ion: 4.2 ± 0.05V
- End-of-charge voltage NIMH: 1.45 ± 0.1V
- USB output: DC 5V 1A
- USB output cut-off: 3.0V ± 0.2V
- Operating temperature: 0 °C - 40 °C
- Net weight: 115 g
- Dimensions LxWxH in mm: 129 x 66,5 x 32
- Manufacturer: XTAR
- Only charge the Li-ion batteries intended for the unit.
- Only charge batteries with a suitable charging voltage (risk of explosion).
- Unit is for household use, keep away from water and moisture!
- Disassembly and modification are strictly prohibited!
- Please avoid short circuit.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Xtar VC2SL charger, USB-C cable, instructions English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Polish.
|Product weight:||0,12 Kg|