Ceramic donut coils for the V3 Atomizer
These donuts are a replacement for the V3 Divine Crossing Atomizer. It's easy to change the coils and replace the V3.
How to disassemble the Atomizer?
The Atomizer can be easily and quickly disassembled with a few screws. This is necessary to change the coils. The coils are wear parts which, according to the manufacturer, will last approx. 1 year if used correctly.
- Removes the 3 screws from the base of the Atomizer
- Lift the ceramic tray from the base
- Remove the 2 screws on the metal bar.
- Lose the cup and insert a new one.
- Replicate steps in reverse order
- The screws must not be turned too tight!
1 x ceramic donut coil (please select size above)