V-bubbler water filter
With our own water filter you can now enjoy the taste of your vaporizer even more. A water filter cools the vapor and cleans it of tiny herb particles that might otherwise enter your mouth while vaping.
We encourage everyone to enjoy a session of purified vapor at least once. You do not want to go back anymore.
Tips for handling the water filter attachment
- 1. To fill the bubbler with water, you can just let water run up into the mouthpiece opening. The water level regulates itself. Then the water filter should be thoroughly dried. Best of all, let it rest about 1 hour before use
- 2. It is best to inhale carefully and slowly. Otherwise it can happen that water is attracted into your mouth.
- 3. The water can be emptied easily. If any water remains, just blow into the filter and the water will be squeezed out.
- 4. Clean with alcohol or detergent. To do this, briefly insert the appliance and afterwards rinse with clear water. Then let it dry.
- 5. Vaporizers have electronic parts. They should never come into contact with water.
1x Water filter in 14er or 19er cut (please select above)
Please order an adapter†fitting for your vaporizer separate.
Attention: Only the 14.4 V bubbler has our logo. The 18.8 V bubbler is slightly larger and has no logo. The perculators have a different shape. The function is the same for both water filters.