The CORE 2.0 - budget-friendly E-Rig for concentrates
The CORE 2.0 is a portable, high-performance e-nail that is compatible with all Sai Plus coils from Divine Crossing. The CORE 2.0 is innovative and stylish with a glass water filter to cool and filter vapor and the ability to choose between automatic or manual heating modes. You can switch between 4 temperature levels or keep the fire button pressed for manual heating. LED indicator lights and haptic feedback (vibration) ensure easy operation. The adjustable shut-off timer protects the device and your material. The Carp Cap provides good air circulation which improves evaporation.
The features at a glance:
- Portable, travel-friendly size and shape
- Comfortable suitcase
- Fully heated high polish ceramic vaping surface – elements inside base and walls of heater
- Borosilicate Glass Bubbler for cool and filtered vapor
- Carp Cap for air flow control
- Four carefully tuned heat settings
- Low maintenance
- Haptic feedback (vibrations) and LED indicator lights
- USB-C cable
- 3150mah Li-Ion Battery Pack
- One-button control
Use of the Core E-Rig:
- Hold – Manual fire up to 60 seconds
- Two clicks – Activate session mode – One click to cancel
- Three Clicks – Change heat setting
- Four Click – Display power level – Red/Low – White/Medium – Green/Full
- Five Clicks – Lock or unlock Core 2.0 Base
- Sessions times and temperatures
The total session time for the Core 2.0 has been upgraded to 80 seconds, this includes the pre-heat time.
- Blue – 12 second pre-heat - Approx. 205 °C
- Green – 13 second pre-heat – Approx. 220 °C
- White – 18 second pre-heat – Approx. 240 °C
- Red – 23 second pre-heat – Approx. 260 °C
Setup of the CORE 2.0:
Charge your base using the provided wall plug and cable. Fill the bubbler from the top, when it is removed from the base. Ensure any excess liquid has been wiped away and that no water has flooded into the bottom compartment. If this happens turn the bubbler upside down and blow into the air hole at the bottom to clear this section. Then re-fill from the top. Place bubbler onto Core 2.0 Base at an angle, ensuring that the hole in the bubbler base aligns with the vapor pathway in the Core 2.0 base, then gently and firmly push it straight down into place.
Check small screws in the atomizer base which hold the heater legs are done up fully. These need to be tightened so they are firm, but not so much that they cut the wire legs off the heater. When this is done screw the atomizer into the Core 2.0 base. Place the carb cap tube on the base so that the wider angled side sits at the top, leaving the carp cab on the tether so that you can load concentrate onto the heater. Select your desired heat setting (start low if you’re not sure).
Cold Starts - This method is best for getting the most flavour and material preservation as you start inhaling as soon as vapour is being produced. Vaping in this way will cause the session temperatures to be slightly lower than otherwise because the air passing around the heater will decrease heating speed. You can start your inhale at any point, we suggest keeping an eye on the button flashes so that you can always begin inhaling after a set number of flashes, if desired, providing a very consistent and repeatable experience.
- Load a rice grain size dab (basmati not long grain) into the heater
- Press the fire button twice to activate session mode
- When your concentrate starts to bubble begin inhaling gently with the carb cap left off
- When the Core 2.0 base vibrates place the carb cap back on and continue your inhale as you normally would
- For subsequent inhalations just inhale as desired, when the flavour leaves your material, the vapor becomes harsh or stops being produces press the fire button once more to cancel the session
- If you still have material left inside at the end of the session simple hit the fire button twice again and start vaping immediately, no need to wait for the vibrate as your heater will already be close to vaping temperature. The second session will always run a little hotter than the first if it is started straight after.
Hot Starts - Vaping in this way allows the heater to reach full temperature for any given setting; so this method is best for getting the maximum vapor production and effects as quickly as possible.
- Press the power button twice to activate session mode
- Load your dab onto your dab tool - basmati rice size again
- Wait for the Core 2.0 base to vibrate indicating the session temperature has been reached
- While inhaling gently load the dab into the heater, then replace the carb cap and inhale as your normally would
- For subsequent inhales you can carry on as desired. The same applies here with regard to finishing your session. If your material is finished hit the fire button once to cancel the session early, if you still have material left simply hit it twice when the session has ended to start it again!
- As with cold starts, follow up sessions will always run a little hotter.
Manual - Self explanatory, load a small rice size dab into the heater and hold down the power button. Inhale as desired. Manual hold can also be used instead of double pressing to finish a session or heat the heater for easier cleaning.
See Instructions included with core 2.0 for more session and usage details
Wipe out heater with a q-tip after each use Clean the area around the RDA heater weekly to stop residue building up Every month or so wipe out the airway with a q-tip soaked in ISO – allow to fully dry before use Replace bubbler water daily To clean bubbler fill with hot water and shake to remove large residues. Soak in ISO to fully clean. Rinse thoroughly with warm water after soaking. The RDA heater can also be removed and screwed into a heat sink on a box mod, then run at 36W for 1-2 mins to perform a burn off cycle.
- Over-discharge/Low battery
- Low heater resistance
- CE Certified
- ROHS Certified Materials
- FCC Certification
- FDA Approved Silicone
- UN 38.3 Certified Li-Ion Battery Pack
Warning Lights – When your Core 2.0 base flashes three times it’s trying to tell you something
- Blue – Short-circuit warning
- Green – No atomizer warning
- White – Over-heat warning
- Red – Low battery warning
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 x Core 2.0 E-rig Base
- 1 x Core Bubbler
- 1 x Spinner Carb Cap
- Carb Cap Tether (black)
- Silicone Base Cover/Sleeve (black)
- coil with V5 heater installed
- Spare V5 Heater
- SS316 Dab Tool
- 4 x Spare coil Screws
- 2 x Spare Carb Cap Tube O-rings
- 1 x UK Wall Plug
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
- Cotton buds/Q-tips
- Alcohol wipes
- Upgraded Carry Case
Our conclusion about the CORE 2.0 E-Rig:
The CORE 2.0 offers an outstanding price-performance ratio that you won't find anywhere else in this field. Simple operation and good taste are absolutely convincing. We can recommend the CORE 2.0 without restrictions. A real Puffco Peak Killer.
|Heat Up Time:||0 - 30 seconds|
|Automatic Switch Off:||Yes|
|Energy Source:||USB C Battery|
|Material:||Titanium Plastic Ceramic Glass|
|Pass Through Function:||No|
|Type of Device:||Desktop Portable|
|Adjustable Temperature:||Vibration Steps|
|Product weight:||0,27 Kg|