Pax 3 (Selection between Basic or Complete Kit + different Colors)
The PAX 3 is one of the best portable vaporizers in its class. It sets the standard for simplicity, sleek design and an exceptional vapor experience. It can be used with herbs or extracts. The ability to control the device via the mobile app makes this vaporizer your ultimate personal experience.
- Device Comparrison
- Temperature control
- Setting the temperature
- battery indicator
- Quickstart with herbs
- Quickstart with concentrates
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Smartphone App
- Tips and tricks
Features of the Pax 3:
Intelligent, intuitive and direct. The PAX 3 is packed with great features.
- High build quality
- Lip sensor technology
- Motion detection technology
- LED communication
- For herbs and concentrates (Dual Use - only possible with the complete kit)
- Powerful vapor and fast heating
- Longer battery life than its predecessor
- Haptic feedback
High performance both indoor and outdoor. The PAX 3 is made of high quality materials (FDA approved in America) and a built-in rechargeable battery. For additional piece of mind, a 10-year manufacturer's warranty is given.
Lip sensor technology:
Proprietary lip-sampling technology ensures that your herbs are only heated when you put your lips onto the device. PAX vaporizers heat up when they touch and cool the lips when not in use.
Motion detection technology:
A built-in accelerometer detects when the PAX is idling and prevents overheating of the herbs. The battery is not charged extra, resulting in a longer life. This feature is also used to initiate the party modes!
Colored LED lights provide real-time communication. So you always know when the herbs are heated. Operational readiness, battery condition and the current temperature level are just as easy to read.
Dual Use with the complete kit:
With the included concentrate insert, it is possible to change from herbs to extracts within a few seconds. Regardless of the material selected, the device will always reach equally dense vapor. Perfectly suited for use with waxy or buttery extracts.
Powerful vapor and fast heating:
The Pax 3 delivers a full, pure vapor within about 20 seconds and subsequent heating is almost instantaneous. The latest battery technology supplies the heating chamber with twice the power of the PAX 2.
Longer battery life than its predecessor:
The Pax 3 creates twice as many sessions as the predecessor model. Thus, you can enjoy up to 10 sessions per battery charge before charging.
The vaporizer vibrates when it is ready or connected to the app. It will also buzz as you access the special game and party modes.
PAX device comparrison:
We have created for you a comparison of the different devices. So you can quickly and easily see what each version offers.
|Device||PAX 3 Complete Kit||Pax 3 Basic||PAX 2|
|Material||Herbs & Concentrates||Herbs||Herbs|
|Heat up time||20 Seconds||20 Seconds||45 Seconds|
|Charging Time||approx. 90 Minutes||approx. 90 Minutes||approx. 90 Minutes|
|Sessions per load cycle||8 to 10||8 to 10||4 to 8|
|Operation with app||Yes||Yes||No|
|Size||98,5 x 30,6 x 21,4 mm||98,5 x 30,6 x 21,4 mm||98,5 x 30,6 x 21,4 mm|
|Accessory||Complete Kit||Charging Cable + Dock||Charging Cable + Dock, Maintenance Kit|
|Lithium Ion Battery||3500 mAh||3500 mAh||3000 mAh|
The PAX 3 has 4 pre-set temperature levels. These have a direct influence on the herbs and the vapor experience. They also affect the taste and the vapor production.
The temperature levels are adjustable by the ON / OFF button. Press and hold the power switch when the unit is on, activates / exits the temperature mode. Shaking the device also ends the temperature mode.
With the app, the entire temperature range of 174 ° C - 215 ° C degrees in 1 or 10 degree increments is selectable. In addition to the four defaults that are available when not connected to the app, there is a fifth customizable temperature setting.
- One petal (green): 182 ° C - light fresh flavor with less vapor. Ideal for moister herbs.
- Two petals (yellow): 193 ° C - full vapor quality. Standard temperature for fresher, wetter material. For a slightly intensified taste.
- Three petals (orange): 205 ° C - the most commonly used temperature range. The vapor power is full and rich. Optimal for a wide variety of herbs and moisture levels.
- Four petals (red): 215 ° C - intensified taste. Best temperature range for herbs that have already been evaporated at a lower level. Perfect for concentrates.
Setting the temperature:
If the device is switched on, you can press the power button to activate the temperature mode with a pressure (for about 2 seconds). You will recognize this by the fact that the LEDs from green to yellow , then orange and red switch as you move through the modes. Pressing the power button changes the temperature level. By shaking the unit or pressing the power button again for 2 seconds, the temperature mode can be exited.
The PAX 3 comes with a built-in 3500mAh lithium-ion battery. By shaking the device, the charge status is displayed. 3 flashing red LEDs indicate that the PAX 3 must be recharged. During charging, white flashing LEDs on the charging process. When the display stops flashing, the PAX is fully charged and ready for use. Charging time when the battery is empty is approx. 90 - 150 minutes. With a fully charged battery, up to 10 sessions can be vaped.
- 1 white petal: 0 - 25%
- 2 white petals: 25 - 50%
- 3 white petals: 50 - 75%
- 4 white petals: 75 - 100%
Quick Start Guide for use with herbs:
- Remove the lid of the magnet oven at the bottom and fill the chamber with herbs
- For best vapor we recommend to fully load the chamber and lightly squeeze the herbs. To effectively evaporate fewer herbs, you can use the PAX half pack oven lid.
- To turn on the vaporizer, you need to press briefly in the center of the mouthpiece. The PAX 3 is ready for use after approx. 20 seconds. The LED display pulsates in purple color while heating up.
- Once the LED light turns green you can start inhaling
Quick Start Guide for use with concentrates:
The supplied adapter is used as a chamber cover replacement when used with oil or wax.
- The chamber should be free from any residues before using it with concentrate.
- Add a pea-sized amount of concentrate (0.1-0.02, grams) to the chamber.
- Insert the chamber with the concentrate into the device.
- Turn on the PAX 3 and let it heat for about 30 seconds. Recommended temperature level: 3 (205 ° C) - 4 (215 ° C)
- After use, switch off the device and let it cool down before removing the chamber.
Cleaning and maintenance:
Taking care of PAX devices has never been easier.
- 1-2 times a month, clean the vapor path using pipe cleaners and isopropyl alcohol or warm soapy water.
- Clean or replace the screen after approx. 15 - 20 sessions.
- The oven screen and mouthpiece can be soaked in isopropyl alcohol or warm soapy water while your PAX is charging.
- Never submerge the oven lids in liquid.
- Soak concentrates insert in isopropyl alcohol or warm soapy water and use pipe cleaners or cotton swabs for a detailed cleanse of the inside of the chamber.
- While stains and signs of use are normal, they should not affect functionality.
PAX Mobile App:
The free Mobile App enables a wider range of temperature settings, as well as access to different features like device modes, themes and games.
The App can be downloaded at PaxLabs.
Pairing PAX 3:
- Pair your device to the PAX Mobile App once and it will automatically connect when Bluetooth is enabled and the App is open.
- To pair your PAX 3, enable Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Open the App and follow the step by step instructions to set up and pair your device. When it's pairing, the pedals will blink in an alternating blue diagonal pattern.
- Once the device is connected, the petals will blink in a clockwise blue swirl and the device will vibrate.
- To disconnect, turn off Bluetooth and the petals will blink in a counterclockwise blue swirl.
- Boost: Keep your device hotter for longer, with reduced auto-cooling time.
- Efficiency: Temperature gradually increases during your session.
- Stealth: Cools down quicker with more dimmed lights.
- Flavor: Preserve flavor and battery life by enabling on-demand heating.
- In general, we recommend starting with low-temperature. The temperature can be increased during the session. For dry herbs, it is best to start evaporation at a medium level.
- For concentrates, the highest temperature should be used.
Choose between different color schemes for the PAX LED "X", with Ocean (blue), Sunset (orange and pink) and red.
Access PAXrun, PAXsays and PAXspin right in the app
Toggle the switch on to prevent device usage
Device feedback customization:
Cycle through High, Medium and Off options to select the strength of vibration.
Maximizing vapor production:
- Grinding and packing loose leaf firmly will produce thicker, richer vapor and provide more draws per single session.
- Use the draw restriction to gently pull vapor from the heating chamber.
- Prevent concentrates from leaking out by using just a small amount of material in a waxy or butery consistency.
Scope of Delivery:
|Device||PAX 3 (Complete Kit)||Pax 3 (Device Only)||PAX 2|
|Charging Dock & USB Cable||X||X||X|
|Silicon Mouthpiece (Flat or Raised)||X||X||X|
|Stainless Steel Oven Screen||X (1 screen in device + 3 additional)||X (1 screen in device)||X (1 screen in device)|
|Magnetic Oven Lid||X||X||X|
|Magnetic Half-Oven Lid||X||-||-|
|Manual ( DE / EN / FR / ES / IT / NE / PT )||X||X||X|
Overall we are pleased with the new version of the PAX. It's definitely not a "new" vaporizer in terms of design and aesthetics, but under the hood, PaxLabs have made some great improvements.
If you're looking for a vaporizer that's easy to use, reliable, safe and easy to hide, the PAX 3 could be very good to you fit.
Attention: Apple has recently removed all Vape apps from the Appstore for an indefinite period of time. Unfortunately we don't know why and when the apps will be available again. There are no problems for Android users. The device can also be used without an app. However, you may not be able to use all functions within the app.
Note: The device becomes very warm, especially during long use at high temperatures. Particularly sensitive people should pay attention to this!
Limited Edition Midnight Rain:
The version Midnight Rain is limited to 7000 pieces and each piece is unique because they are sprinkled by hand. Only while stocks last!
|Heat Up Time:||0 - 30 seconds|
|Automatic Switch Off:||Yes|
|Inhalation Method:||Directly on the device|
|Energy Source:||Micro-USB Battery|
|Material:||Stainless Steel Aluminium|
|Pass Through Function:||No|
|Type of Device:||Portable|
|Adjustable Temperature:||Steps Stepless (with App)|
|Temperature Range:||till 220°C|
|Use with:||Cannabis & Concentrates Concentrates Cannabis|
|Größe & Form:||Pocket Size|
|Product weight:||0,10 Kg|