DynaVap heating cap acoustic temperature control
The bimetal cap indicates with a click that the correct vaporization temperature has been reached. With the second click, you can reheat. Suitable for all DynaVap vaporizers.
An overview of the properties of the different caps:
- Standard Cap: The classic original cap of the VapCap. If you are unsure which one to take, we recommend this one.
- Low Temp Cap: This cap clicks at a lower temperature than the standard cap. It provides a better taste but also less thick clouds. We recommend the cap for titanium tips and induction heaters like the Apollo or Orion. The cap clicks at about 190 - 200 degrees Celsius.
- Captive Cap: The new design helps to keep the cap in place while allowing for a more even distribution of airflow and improved tactile indication of both heating and cooling clicks.
- Low Temp Captive Cap: The new cap is also available as Low Temp version. The cap clicks approximately at 180 - 190 degrees Celsius.
- Perforated Cap: has many microscopic holes laser etched into it to form exciting abstract patterns. This cap, which is Captive, has different heating characteristics, performance, and flavor profiles, while creating increased airflow and extended sessions.
Note: The caps can be very loose. This is completely normal and is due to the manufacturing process. There is a very simple solution. With this technique, everyone can create his or her own custom made caps with a few simple tricks.
If the cap is too loose, you can simply press it between your index finger and thumb. You can press harder, but the inner walls of the cap should not touch each other.
Set the cap back on your device. If you shake the VapCap and the cap does not fall off, your DynaVap is ready for use!
Here the whole process is explained by Dynavap.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x heating cap with bimetal (please choose above)
|Product weight:||0,00 Kg|