DC Dry Herb Atomizer Gen 2
The DC Generation 2 Rebuildable is a full ceramic atomizer with no glues or solvents used in the build. With a 510 thread the DC ceramic atomizer can be used on a range of battery mods. A collaboration between Shenzhen Crossing technology and Divine Tribe California.
- Model: Gen2 DC ceramic dry herb atomizer
- Coil: rebuildable ceramic cup heating chamber
- Thread: 510 thread
- Work wattage: around 33w
- Resistance: 0.45-0.7ohm
- Adapt for : Temperature control mod, Ti mode
- Unique design : Replacement ceramic cup coil, splash guard mouthpiece, Silicone tip cover
- Material : Pure ceramic
- Color: White, black
- Product Size: f22mmX66mm (0.87 x 2.60in)
- Weight: 103g
Instructions for best results:
- Have your battery set first before using the atomizer. For the most reliable way to achieve consistent results please use a battery with TCR Mode (temperature coefficient of resistance). Most batteries mods made in 2016 have this option.
- Settings may vary between devices. In TCR mode set the value to 300 and use 33w to get to 370f . This atomizer will work in Ni mode on most temperature control battery mods as well. Please use 33w to get to 370f plus or minus 20? depending on your preference. This device will also work in wattage mode pulsing the button at 30 watts.
- We have noticed much more vapor by grinding the herbs first. Gently pack herb into chamber. You will notice different results and vapor depending on how much you pack. After a few seconds of heating the chamber start drawing in from mouthpiece, keep button on battery pressed in order to keep chamber temp. You will notice some of the best vapor coming from the 3rd and 4th draw.
- Vaporize until you are satisfied without burning the herb. The goal is to release the beneficial oils of the herb and keep temperatures below combustion avoiding the release of carcinogens. Gently scrape herb out of chamber with tool for next use.
How to rebuild the atomizer?
- Remove 3 screws from base of atomizer
- Lift ceramic housing off base
- Remove 2 screws from metal posts
- Lift cup off and replace
- Repeat steps in reverse
- 1 x eramic dry herb vaporizer
- 1 x dabber tool and brush
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 10 x extra screws
- 1 x silicone mouthpiece cover
- 1 x instruction manual and gift box
Please note: Atomizer are wear parts and can be replaced as needed. Spare Parts for the DC (Divine Crossing) Gen 2 can be found here.
The wiki with detailed information about the Gen 2. can be found here.
The DC Gen 2 is one of the better atomizers for herbs we have tested so far. The atomizer is completely ceramic and does not require any glue or solvent. This ensures a pure taste of the herbs. Warm air is drawn from the bottom of the heating chamber through the herbs. The cleaning is very easy because the device can be completely disassembled. Only the heat of the atomizer is not optimal. It gets very warm when used for long periods. At this pricepoint however its not a big deal. We recommend this atomizer for anyone who already has a battery mod at home and is looking for a cheap atomizer for herbs.
|Heat Up Time:||0 - 30 seconds|
|Inhalation Method:||Directly on the device|
|Type of Device:||Portable|
|Größe & Form:||Pocket Size|
|Product weight:||0,05 Kg|