Battery-Free Ganz (BFG) The Dani Butan-Vaporizer
The DaniVape is designed and manufactured in Vietnam to bring the best butane-powered vaporizer into the dry-herb community. Believing the quality of products is the key to success, Battery-Free Ganz always use sustainable materials such as medical-grade steel, titanium, silver, glass, and wood for customers' health and safety.
Battery-Free Ganz sincerely listen and learn from customers' feedback to improve outcomes over time. We think Battery-Free Ganz will be big in the future. Look out for their vapes.
With the silver ring, you don't have to rotate while heating but still get a perfect vapor experience and excellent flavour. The Dani Vaporizer works like an air-fryer, ungrinded or grinded dry herbs still give a perfect AVB.
Features of the Dani:
- Interchangeable stems made of stainless steel, wood or glass
- No Battery
- No Grinder
- No rotation while heating
- The Dani works with one loud click (at 200º C)
- The mid part of the stem is Titanium and the rest is stainless steel. The ring of the cap is made of silver.
Function of the DaniVape
The Dani has a good flavour profile and a cool vapor while inhaling. It is designed to heat up one time and wait some minutes. It is not like a DynaVap which can be heated in a few seconds, but it can give you 4-5 good hits a 1-2 extra little hits. The heating takes around 30 -45 Seconds.
If you respect the click you can get more flavorful convection hits and if you go past the click for 4-8 seconds you will get more conduction and bigger clouds. You can also play with the position of the torch. Hold it on the silver for flavour and under the airholes for milky clouds.
How to use the Dani?
There is no specific guide for the usage of the Dani. Just enjoy the moment and be creative. It works very similar to the DynaVaps but you don't need to twist it while heating. Fill the chamber, heat the cap with a torch untill it clicks and enjoy smooth vapor.
- Step 1: Load full or half of the chamber, which could be up to 0,2 g and gives 1-2 heat cycles.
- Step 2: Use a big butane torch as a heat source to heat the tip until hearing the click sound. You can heat at or below the silver ring for different experiences.
- Step 3: Start to vapor until the second click, and that's one heat cycle. Repeat 2 more cycles to finish your bowl.
How to clean the DaniVape?
Unscrew all parts and soak them in Alcohol except the Cap.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x BFG Dani V3 Vaporizer (please choose your stem above)
- 1 x Leather protective cover
Do you remeber the good old Amaze Pipe? It fits the tip of the Dani Vaporizer perfectly and gives you superior cooling over the standard stem. If you happen to own one, just try it for yourself. It is awesome. You will need three 12mm outer diameter, 3mm thickness orings to make the magic combo work.
|Heat Up Time:||30 - 60 seconds|
|Inhalation Method:||Directly on the device|
|Energy Source:||Butan Torch|
|Material:||Stainless Steel Titanium Wood Glass|
|Type of Device:||Portable|
|Use with:||Cannabis Cannabis & Concentrates Concentrates Hash|
|Größe & Form:||Pocket Size|