PAX 2 Vaporizer
Efficient, compact and easy to use. The PAX 2 offers höchsten comfort with optimal vapor production. 25% smaller and 10% lighter than its predecessor
A deep stainless steel heating chamber offers improved tensile properties and more uniform heating of the herbs (compared to the PAX 1).
The easy to öopen heating chamber is tightly and bündigly closed with a strong neodymium magnetic lid. If you only want to vaporize a small amount of herbs, you can use the enlarged heating chamber lid.
Thanks to ergonomically designed silicone mouthpieces (two different types are included), additional lip and motion detection sensors (according to the manufacturer), a more efficient battery, and smart heating and cooling systems, power and temperature are optimized during use, making the app a self-lover.
The elegant and resistant surface of polished cross-brazed anodized aluminum is currently available in 2 colors.
The lithium-ion battery can be charged in two to three hours via USB or AC adapter. The docking station with magnetic connector is quick to use, easy to transport and can be connected to any USB port.
The simple handling and the easy handling of the device make it ideal for use in the office. The ease of use, minimal cleaning, LED party mode, and hidden LED light shows make the PAX 2 a handy vaporizer with above-average features.
Its size makes it a constant companion on the go, as the PAX 2 fits in any pocket.
Image (packaging, color tone) may vary.
How to use the PAX 2?
- Fill the chamber on the bottom with cräuters.
- By pressing the mouthpiece, the heating process is activated.
- When the light aufhört to flash can be inhaled.
- The Kräuterkammer (about 0.3 - 0.5 grams) should be packed tightly für the best result.
The magnetic flap of the oven chamber at the bottom of the Pax is removed by pressing on the side. The sturdy design keeps the cräutes safe and sound.
Press the button on the mouthpiece for 2 seconds and the unit displays the current temperature. Press again to switch through the individual temperature levels. Once the desired temperature is displayed, it can be activated by pressing the mouth button.
The Pax 2 features ü2 smart settings. Lip sensitive, motion sensitive and an automatic cooling function. Motion sensitive means, for example, that the Pax 2 goes into standby mode when not in use, thus conserving battery power.
The Pax 2 has ügt über 4 different temperature levels
- 182 ° Celsius
- 193 ° Celsius
- 204 ° Celsius
- 216 ° Celsius
- Manufacturer: Pax (USA)
- Compatible with Kräutern
- Dimensions: 98 x 31 x 22 mm
- Weight: approx. 90 grams
- Heating chamber: stainless steel, 18.5 x 8.6 x 10 mm
- Materials: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, silicone, thermoplastic.
- Heating element: Dünnschicht-Kapton heating coil.
- Warming time: Less than one minute to full heat. When Grün can be steamed.
- Battery: Lithium-ion battery.
- Capacity: 1-2 hours.
- Charge time: 2-3 hours.
- Smartphone compatible: No
- Four temperature levels
- Temperature control: Preset temperature levels.
- Charger: Magnetic charging station über USB or wall adapter.
- Use während des Ladevorganges: No
- Automatic shutdown: Standby mode detects when Pax 2 is in sleep mode.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
Scope of delivery
- PAX 2 vaporizer
- Two silicone mouthpieces: one flat, the other protruding.
- USB flat cable
- Docking station
- Cleaning kit with isopropyl tücher and pipe cleaner
|Heat Up Time:||30 - 60 seconds|
|Automatic Switch Off:||Yes|
|Inhalation Method:||Directly on the device|
|Energy Source:||Micro-USB Battery|
|Pass Through Function:||No|
|Type of Device:||Tragbar|
|Größe & Form:||Pocket Size|
|Product weight:||0,10 Kg|