Arizer Solo / Air Bubbler
This incredible hand-blown glass Bubbler Mouthpiece from Easy Flow cools your vapour as you inhale, delivering huge, satisfying and moisture conditioned clouds of vapour without any need for additional water tools or adapters.
Only slightly larger than the standard Arizer Solo mouthpiece, this revolutionary accessory brings moisture-conditioned vapour to a whole new level of discreetness and portability. Simply fill the water chamber with a few drops of water (fill to the white water line only to avoid over-flow,) The water will not be level once filled (This is intentional.) Load your herbs into the chamber, and gently twist the piece into your Arizer Air or Solo to begin enjoying the fresh cool hits it delivers.
To clean, simply drown the entire glass piece in Isopropylalcohol and let it sit for a few hours or overnight. Then flush it with hot water and let it dry
WARNING:TAKE CARE WHEN FIRST INSERTING THIS GLASS PIECE.
Tips for handling the water filter attachment
- IMPORTANT: Before using the water filter with your vaporizer for the first time, it should be tested to make sure that no water is leaking out!
- 1. To fill the bubbler with water, you can just let water run up into the mouthpiece opening. The water level regulates itself. Then the water filter should be thoroughly dried. Best of all, let it rest about 1 hour before use
- 2. It is best to inhale carefully and slowly. Otherwise it can happen that water is attracted into your mouth.
- 3. The water can be emptied easily. If any water remains, just blow into the filter and the water will be squeezed out.
- 4. Clean with alcohol or detergent. To do this, briefly insert the appliance and afterwards rinse with clear water. Then let it dry.
- 5. Vaporizers have electronic parts. They should never come into contact with water.
1. Warm the bowl on the highest setting for 10 minutes
2. Gently twist the glass piece into the unit, ensuring that it is not at an angle
1 x Bubbler Mouthpiece for the Arizer portables