The AroMed 4.0
... active vapor for your health and wellness.
We only ship original parts from the manufacturer. There may be different logos (flame or magic glass) on the glass due to new parts. Unfortunately we have no influence on this.
- the AroMed is a very precise convection vaporizer. Any herbs with a vaporization temperature between 60°C and 235°C can be used
- the active vapor is free of harmful substances. This is guaranteed by a clean hot air source and an additional water filter.
- the hot air is provided by an energy-saving ultraviolet-free halogen light bulb that is controlled by a precise microprocessor.
- fresh or dried plant material, tinctures, or essential oils are all applicable with the AroMed.
- the hot air source is placed above the plant material, if you don't inhale, combustion is impossible.
- more than 90% of the active substances will be inhaled.
- most effective: a hot air stream extracts more than 90% of active substances from any medicinal herb or tincture
- fast relief after only a few minutes
- the glass herb chamber allows to watch extraction while inhaling
- no harmful substances at all: exact temperature control prevents combustion (and witht that the formation of tars and other carcinogenic substances), the integrated water filter cleans the inhaled vapors from dust particles
- unadulterated aroma: pure plant material as well as essential oils or tinctures will be inhaled
- maximum temperature of 235°C (458°F) is available in about two minutes
How to use:
Just two minutes after switching on, the AroMed vaporizer is ready to use:
- fill water and herbs (top left)
- connect to heat source (top right)
- choose temperature (bottom left)
- inhale and be well (bottom right)
Areas of application:
... therapeutic usage and intensified wellness.
The AroMed vaporizer can be used in many ways:
- inhale medicinal plants
- use stimulating, sleep inducing, and mood lifting herbs to improve climate of the room with the additional AromaTop
- use as recreation device for well-being
- 1 x Aromed 4.0
- 1x travel case
- 1x water filter
- 1x herbholder
- 1x screen
- 1x glass mouthpieces
- 1x whip
- 1x halogen lamp
- 1x holder for the water filter
We offer also all Aromed Spareparts.
The Aromed has a PZN 15863474 and a PPN 11 15863474 23 number and can therefore also be obtained from the health insurance company.
Attention: We ship the Aromed vaporizers only with the glass of the new manufacturer. They are original parts, only they are no longer produced by Magic Glass. The new logo is a flame. Function and quality are not affected.